- Location: North America, United States, OshKosh
- Timing of Applications: Spring
- Focus: Aerospace, Agriculture, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented/Virtual Reality, Aviation, Education, Gaming, Physical Devices, Robotics, Security, Software, Technology, Tourism, Transportation/Logistics
AeroInnovate helps innovators from across the globe who are starting and growing aero-related businesses and bringing new technologies to the marketplace. We do this by connecting you with the best possible mentors.
Over the eight-week virtual course, AeroInnovate’s team will help identify needs within finance, marketing, customer development, and more and also help entrepreneurs improve their presentation and pitch skills. These skills will then be taken to the market at our Pitch & Mingle event that is held during Airventure EAA in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Our Unique Program Offers You:
- Opportunities to pitch at the 9th annual Pitch & Mingle event, the largest gathering of aerospace investors
- Free exhibit space in the Innovations Center at EAA’s AirVenture
- Ability to connect you with leading firms in the aerospace industry
- Highly-customized support to help you successfully build a go-to-market strategy
- Two-day Pitch Camp focusing on refining your message and delivery
- Mentorship from marketing, IT, legal, and accounting professionals
- Development of a marketing strategy, materials and market research through our in-house research center
- Low-cost housing available during EAA’s AirVenture
The program goal is to facilitate the alignment of passionate, successful investors and industry leaders with the best aviation-related opportunities in the world.