- Location: North America, United States, Redwood City
- Timing of Applications: Summer, Winter
- Focus: FinTech, Technology
- Vertical: Data/Analytics
The ideal incubator for fintech startups, The Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator helps you launch disruptive products that leverage transactional financial data.
This is your chance to develop your vision or prototype by tapping into Yodlee’s award-winning platform, technical support, mentorship, guidance, and exclusive membership in the broader Envestnet | Yodlee ecosystem.
The 6-month non-residential program with founder-favorable terms brings you out to Silicon Valley for 3-4 bootcamps which are intensive sessions of work and learning focused on business and technical aspects of your company. The program culminates in Demo Day, where you present to an audience of VCs, angels, influencers, and finance executives.
The Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator supports its founders by providing:
- Advice: Guidance from mentors and industry experts
- Partners: Assistance from Yodlee’s team, partners and customers
- VIP Access: Invitation to industry events that drive awareness
- Demo Day: Present your business & solution to investors, partners and influencers
- Data: 12 months of unrestricted access to Yodlee platform
- Bootcamps: Participation in 3-4 Silicon Valley boot camps
- Technical Support: Dedicated team to help with API integration
- Travel Expenses: Reimbursement for travel to participate in our bootcamps