- Location: Europe, Hungary, Budapest
- Timing of Applications: Fall, Spring
- Focus: Agnostic, Agriculture, AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Biotechnology, Cleantech, Cloud, Connectivity, Data/Analytics, eCommerce, Education, Fashion, Financial, Food/Beverage, Gaming, Hardware, Healthcare, Insurance, IoT, Life Sciences, Marketing/Advertising, Media/Entertainment, Mobile, Real Estate, Retail, Robotics, SaaS, Security, Social Impact, Sports, Sustainability, Telecommunications, Tourism, Transportation/Logistics, Travel
- Vertical: Agnostic
Start it @K&H is the largest Hungarian corporate-backed incubator program (founded by K&H Bank) that supports early-stage startups in their development. Our goal is to strengthen and boost the Hungarian entrepreneurial ecosystem. Start it @K&H is based on CSR, which means a ‘no share, no equity’ model with free services for participants. There is no industry restriction for the startups, the incubator is not necessarily fintech focused.
During the 6-18 month long incubation period, we provide help with product/business development as well as:
– Dedicated 0-24h working space for the chosen startups (for free);
– 40+ experienced mentors from the corporate world or the startup ecosystem;
– Throughout a detailed workshop series program, the participants can achieve practical skills needed for later stages of their venture;
– Meetups and regular networking events are key to create and maintain connections with future investors and business partners.