- Member Type: GAN Partner
Microsoft for Startups is a comprehensive global program designed to support startups as they build and scale their companies. Whether you’re looking to build your first application, land your first customer or scale to a million users, we’re here to help. From technical resources and free cloud to selling alongside Microsoft salespeople and partner channels, we're invested in your success.
Microsoft for Startups prioritizes enterprise technology, or B2B, startups who can best serve their customer base and will benefit most from the program. Applicants are evaluated using the following criteria:
- B2B or B2B2C focused (includes education, public sector, non-profits, and other organizational customers)
- In the market with current customers (paid or unpaid)
- Externally funded, at Seed to Series-C stage or equivalent
- Committed to working deeply with Microsoft to build your product and reach customers
- less than 7 years old, less than $25M total annual revenue As a premier partner, the GAN community has preferred consideration for the Microsoft for Startups program