Powered by the new partnership of Established and Start Co. – Summit focuses on the attendee experience. Whether an emerging startup, a successful brand/corporation, or an investor, Summit provides tailored opportunities that cultivate connections where they matter most for YOU – connecting with startups, connecting with investors, networking, mentoring, and more.
Guess who’ll be there:
NASA iTech, Intuit, Indiegogo, Keurig Dr Pepper, Techstars, EVERFI, ServiceMaster, FedEx Logistics, Innova, Twilio, Bunker Labs, Forefront Venture Partners, Orion Federal Credit Union, American Airlines, AutoZone, Baker Donelson & more!
Connect to Startups, Corporate Innovators, Accelerators & Investors
Summit is a curated experience for founders, corporate innovation leads & investors to make meaningful relationships with the backdrop of Memphis as this year’s canvas. Summit is about who is in the audience. It’s about you!
WHO SHOULD JOIN US IN MEMPHIS & WHY
Investors & Corporate Innovation Leads
– Meet high quality, diverse startups
– Network with other industry leaders
– Mentor & advise up-and-coming companies
Founders & Entrepreneurs
– Build your network
– Connect with quality investors & potential partners
– Grow your business
Startup Ecosystem Builders & Overall Tech Enthusiasts
– Summit is also the culmination of the 7th Annual Startup of the Year Competition, where 100 early-stage startups will pitch and showcase with hopes to become the 2019 winner and take home American Airlines Business Extra points, up to $100K in possible investments, and more.
Powered by the new partnership of Established and Start Co. – focuses on the attendee experience. Whether an emerging startup, a successful brand/corporation, or an investor, Summit provides tailored opportunities that cultivate connections aimed at growing businesses.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Top 100 early-stage, innovative & diverse startups will pitch & showcase their products
- One-on-one curated matchmaking sessions between companies, accelerators, founders, and investors, including mentor circles
- Top 5 Finalists will pitch live to the Summit audience, All-Star Judges, and the Memphis community
- Grand Announcement 2019 Startup of the Year Winner