An intrapreneur sees the signals of opportunity and takes meaningful actions towards that change, no matter where they sit in the hierarchy. The difference between an employee and an intrapreneur is an employee has a job description and an intrapreneur has a purpose.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
▪ What it means to be an intrapreneur
▪ How to connect to your vision for the future and your purpose
▪ How to cultivate an intrapreneurial mindset
▪ How to think and act like an intrapreneur
▪ How to get a project off the ground
▪ How to deal with structural and cultural barriers to innovation
▪ Keys to building a successful intrapreneurship program
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
▪ A full understanding of what makes successful intrapreneurship
▪ Activated new intrapreneurial capacities like identifying new opportunities and knowing how to validate and then pitch them to management
▪ New powerful tools for creating business
▪ A community of fellow intrapreneurs
▪ The ability to identify and enroll support
▪ A strong connection to intrapreneurial purpose
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE RETREAT
For five days you will immerse yourself in the world of intrapreneurship. You will learn about the mindset and behaviors of intrapreneurs, and how to continue to drive toward outcomes – no matter what resistance you might face.
▪ Explore the keys to successful intrapreneurship
▪ Learn to think and act like an intrapreneur
▪ Find out the secrets to the mindset of startup CEOs
▪ Adopt behaviors and habits of successful business creators
▪ Spot opportunities and act on them with speed and agility
▪ Exercise the keys to customer validation and co-creation
▪ Learn not just the tools for innovation, but the mindset required to make innovation real
▪ Purpose: Connect to reason for being – what problem is being addressed?
▪ Opportunity: Determine in which Markets or Contexts the problem occurs.
▪ Identify Customers and create Profiles for key Personas.
▪ Alignment: Test for feasibility with what is aligned culturally, with the business, and with the market.
▪ Validate: Validate you have a business model worth pursuing.
▪ Enrollment: Develop the narrative and data required to enroll your company’s leadership in your ideas or in building an intrapreneurship program.