The Boomtown Connectivity & Hardware Tech Accelerator is brought to you through a partnership with UpRamp, an entrepreneurship initiative backed by the $500B cable consortium, CableLabs; and Comcast/ NBCUniversal, one of the world’s largest cable and media companies.
The Boomtown Hardware & Connectivity Tech Accelerator is custom-made for early-stage hardware and/or software startups that are creating products and services for an increasingly connected world. Get access to product guidance, business-building experience, designers, engineers, manufacturers, industry experts, customers, and mentors from leading cable and broadband operators nationwide. Test out your ideas in our Connectivity Lab — a sandbox for imagining, developing, testing, and launching hardware and software. Spend 12 weeks in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, one of the top-ranked cities for tech growth, talent, venture capital, and a kickass lifestyle.
Not Your Average Accelerator
Boomtown is different from other accelerators: we design each program to meet your needs, with customized curriculum, resources, mentorship, and experiences. We surround you with hand-picked coaches, partners, mentors, and investors, so that you get the most out of your time with us. We push you and your team to develop the best possible business model, product, and pitch. And our people-first approach means you, as a founder, are our first priority. Boomtown has accelerated over 77 startups, with 86% in operation and 71% generating revenues.
An Embarrassment of Rigor and Riches
Here’s a look at what you’ll tap into with the Boomtown Hardware & Connectivity Tech Accelerator experience:
- The only hardware and connectivity accelerator supported by CableLabs and Comcast/NBCUniversal
- Experienced guidance in user experience testing and lean principles
- $20K USD seed funding and $1.7MM+ in discounts and perks
- Focused team time to work on your products and services
- Play time in the amazing Boulder / Denver parks, trails, resorts, + restaurants
- Access to our alumni, future customers, and accredited investors
- Tough love on your business model and product/market fit
- 12 weeks of customized curriculum, programming, field trips, and workshops Hand-picked mentors and experts in your vertical
- A polished pitch for Boomtown Demo Day and beyond
- Connectivity Lab with the latest hardware, platforms, tools, and industry expertise
Is it a Match?
We’re looking for great teams with great ideas in areas like IoT, networking, communications, hardware or software, augmented reality, blockchain, AI, connected homes, robotics, quantum computing, mesh app and service, and wearables. Your ideas might manifest in industries like healthcare, transportation, cable, telecom, media, energy, manufacturing, government, advertising and finance.
If you’re an early-stage startup in the hardware or connectivity space; you’re prototype-ready and want to develop your business quickly and efficiently; you and your co-founder(s) can commit to 12 weeks in Boulder; and you’re curious, honest, open, and persistent; hey: let’s connect.
APPLY AT http://BoomtownAccelerator.com/Apply