What better way to celebrate BREW 2.0, an accelerator program that mentors late-stage water innovators to scale and make connections in our extensive water tech ecosystem, than a virtual Demo Day!
It all takes place on Tuesday, February 23, beginning at 9:30 a.m. CST, and will showcase each of the 12 participating companies’ water technology innovations, followed by one-on-one networking opportunities—all from an interactive, virtual platform.
MEET THE BREW 2.0 CREW
BREW 2.0 participants represent a wide array of water technologies and solutions and include the following:
- Aqua Membranes offers spiral-wound water membrane solutions
- BloomOptix offers unmanned aerial vehicles for high-resolution harmful algal bloom monitoring
- Capta Hydro offers integrated hardware and software IoT solutions for water distribution management
- Copperstone Technologies offers autonomous environmental monitoring robots for sampling, measurement and surveillance services
- CORNCOB, Inc. offers industrial wastewater filtration technology
- Divirod offers satellite water infrastructure and analytics technology
- ecoSPEARS offers an eco-friendly solution that destroys organic pollutants
- Glanris offers 100 percent green, ultra-low-cost water filtration media
- Sentry provides a bio-electrode sensor technology that provides real-time microbial performance monitoring for water or wastewater treatment
- Swirltex offers buoyancy-based membrane filtration systems
- Varuna provides sensors and cloud-based software for real-time monitoring and insights for water distribution networks
- Water Warriors offers a water treatment solution for phosphorus runoff
If you’re interested in hearing more from these innovative water technology entrepreneurs and making connections, make plans to join us!