Enabling market-ready, water tech companies to scale and grow
The Water Council’s BREW 2.0 program is designed to help late-stage startup companies that are market-ready or have early sales to scale and grow. Companies with freshwater technologies or solutions are well-suited for BREW 2.0, such as AI, sensors or materials, hydropower, nutrient capture/reuse, treatment technologies or systems, etc.
PROGRAM & PERKS
- Selected applicants participate in two weeks of intensive, virtual training focused on growth topics, including team dynamics, marketing/branding, and pitch coaching and practice, plus facilitated customer meetings
- The program concludes with a pitch event to an audience of judges, industry leaders and investors
- Support continues after the two-week virtual program concludes through ongoing training opportunities
- A one-year complimentary membership to The Water Council, providing access to our extensive network that includes nearly 240 companies in the water tech industry, including distributors, manufacturers, engineering firms, design-build firms and OEMs, plus our global strategic partners and BREW portfolio alumni
- The investment you make in the program is your time, there’s no fee to participate and no equity stake