ENEL and GenerationS call for the start-ups in renewable energy, thermal generation, and sustainable development
Enel is a multinational energy company and one of the world’s leading integrated electricity and gas operators. Best teams will get a paid pilot with Enel Group, mentor support from Enel and GenerationS, a chance to present the product to Enel’s top management and scale up to international markets.
Participation is free.
What are Enel and GenerationS looking for?
Prototype or finished products in:
- Water Power Engineering:
- Innovative robotic solutions (excluding drones) for Hydro power plant O&M activities for employees support or for partial/total equipment replacement
- Robots and systems to support inspections and improve safety
- Additive technologies (3D printing)
- Innovative welding systems and material deposition techniques
- Solutions to maximize thermal conductivity of turbine condenser tubes
Health and Safety:
- AI for Safety – Safety assessment by images/Video
- Automated instant diagnostics of physical condition before and during work
- Monitoring and diagnostics for energy storage system
- Technologies for long-term and seasonal storage
- AI for energy storage systems
- Wind Power Engineering:
- Improved performance/flexibilization for wind turbines
- Solar Power Engineering:
- Substructures to mount photovoltaic modules (fixed, and equipped with single-axis tracker)
- Cross-Functional Tech:
- Blockchain technology to guarantee that energy originates from a renewable source.
- Technologies to expand the term of resource utilization and equipment operation
- Solutions for recycling and reclaiming the following waste products: ceramics, timber, wires and cables, light bulbs, rubber goods, pneumatic automobile tyres, construction waste (rockwool, scrap brick), electric motors, generators, electric transformers, hazardous waste (mercury-filled lamps, mercury thermometers, petrochemicals), municipal solid waste
- Projects for waste recycling (particularly, plastics, batteries, glass, aluminum)
- Solutions applicable for water treatment systems
- Innovative technologies to provide security with focus on equipment and sensors for operation and maintenance of electric cabinets
- Early diagnostics of vibration status for auxiliary equipment / large-scale rotating equipment not involving fixed monitoring systems
- Monitoring and tracking occupational safety (in different weather conditions)
- Identification of behavior
- Monitoring of health status, safety controls and diagnostics of personal protective equipment, electrical and mechanical equipment and machines
- Monitoring, control and risk mitigation for on field activities operation even in stressed weather environments (early anomaly detection and real-time alerts)
- Monitoring and recognition of workers’ behavior in order to detect and prevent potential risk situations
- Solutions to increase the level of staff training, both technical, and related to on-the-job safety
- Augmented reality goggles to assist in equipment operation and maintenance
Get more information and submit an application until September 10, 2019.