PepsiCo and GenerationS are looking for startups with solutions in personalized content experiences and Big Data!
WE ARE SCOUTING, TESTING, AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN PEPSICO’S BUSINESS PROCESS!
We are seeking startups from Russia and CIS countries in Big Data and related fields to develop joint projects.
Benefits for participants:
1) Work with TechLab Paid pilot project with PepsiCo
2) Expertise from the world’s leading professionals
3) Pitch to PepsiCo’s top executives Scaling up to global markets
1) Data Enrichment
Big Data tools to enrich existing information with additional parameters from third-party sources.
Case example: enriching existing customer data with open source data, such as social status, interests, and other data that can be used to analyze the behavior of potential customers.
Audience segmentation tools that improve customer interaction for online stores.
Case example: defining a marketing and communication approach based on clients’ qualities (gender, age, geography).
3) Custom offers
Customer-focused solutions in any of the following areas: socio-demographic profile, online history and user journeys, communication channels, e-commerce, and others.
Case example: creating targeted offers to increase sales conversions.
4) Behavioral targeting
A solution may include collecting user interest data, and selecting customized ads.
Case example: by analyzing user behavior on a website, the solution customizes relevant advertising offers. Interests are grouped into short- and long-term and offer change according to the change in users’ preferences.
1) Project stage: The sales ready product or service. First sales are welcome.
2) Pilots: At least 1 corporate pilot implemented
3) English proficiency: At least 1 team member can fluently present and collaborate on the project in English
For more information please follow the link: http://bit.ly/TECHLAB_GAN