The Lunar Startups inaugural cohort is celebrating the completion of the 1-year long incubator program launched at Glen Nelson Center | American Public Media and powered by Knight Foundation. Join them as they honor the hard work, dedication, and progress these founders have made in the past year with a one of a kind pitch event.
This non-tradition pitch event will mix your class demo with real stories of grit, perseverance, and growth, showcasing what it REALLY means to be an entrepreneur.
Cohort 1 Companies:
- 26 Letters: A data insights and analytics startup that informs solutions to help institutions recruit, retain, and grow top talent in today’s workforce.
- Asiya: A modest activewear startup that enables sports participation and physical fitness among Muslim women while upholding religious and cultural beliefs.
- Clutch SOS: A safety tech startup that allows your friends and family to help you in tough situations via in-app streaming audio, geolocation, and audio recording.
- Dojour: A web and mobile event platform that helps businesses become smarter marketers through calendar automation and splicing deep customer attendance data.
- Take 12: A multi-sided registry platform providing a solution to the parental leave crisis by connecting parents, brands, and employers and providing parents more time at home with baby.
- Monicat Data: A strategic agency providing data management and technology solutions for the creative economy.
Accommodations: If any additional accommodations are needed, please contact Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least 3 days prior to the event.
Childcare: This is a family-friendly event. All children must be supervised for the duration of this event by the adult.