Join this Accelerator Program and go to Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany´s headquarters to explore potential collaboration opportunities to win a leading corporation as your business partner. They support startups in Biosensing & Interfaces, Clean Meat, and Liquid Biopsy Technologies as well as in the company’s core areas Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials. Or if you prefer, you can join their Accelerator program in their China Innovation Hub where they are also focused on AI-enabled health solutions:
1. Biosensing & Interfaces: Technologies to interface between the biological and digital world.
2. Clean Meat: Enabling technology required to produce clean meat (HQ Program only).
3. Liquid Biopsy Technologies: Solutions to overcome challenges in the liquid biopsy workflow.
4. Performance Materials: High-tech chemicals for the electronics and semiconductor industry, liquid crystals and OLED materials for displays and effect pigments for coatings and cosmetics.
5. AI-enabled health solutions: that include AI solutions for diagnosis rate improvement and precision medicine; AI-enabled drug R&D; Digital therapeutics (China Program only)
6. Healthcare: Pharmaceutical and biological prescription drugs to treat cancer, multiple sclerosis (MS), infertility, growth disorders as well as certain cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
7. Life Science: Innovative tools and laboratory supplies for the life science industry that make research and biotech production better, faster and safer.
If your startup is active in one of those fields, or you see other collaboration opportunities with our company, you are welcome to apply!
What are the key benefits of this Accelerator?
– Get a business partnership: they want to partner with promising startups to build sustainable, strong and successful business relationships.
– Get access to internal resources and networks: Connect with a global network of over 50k experts and profit from their expertise and knowledge.
– Mentoring and Training: Tailored coaching sessions, workshops and mentoring by our senior management as well as internal and external experts.
– Funding: Kick off your collaboration project with up to €50k non-equity-based funding.
– Prototyping: Use high-tech prototyping tools
– Access to markets: Selected startups will also have the chance to extend their stay in their China Innovation Hub and vice versa: Startups participating in the China program will have the chance to extend their stay at the company´s Innovation Center.
– Community: Build lifelong relationships with startups and internal teams.
1. Please go to the company Accelerator website and choose your preferred program: Either the HQ Program in Germany or the Program in China
2. Fill out your application and submit the form by 25th of August 2019!
***your startup profile and the Program application form must be 100% filled out to be considered! ***
→ Program Duration in Darmstadt, Germany or in China: January – April 2020