Come to Merck Accelerator headquarters to explore potential collaboration opportunities and win Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany as your business partner. They support startups in Biosensing & Interfaces, Clean Meat, and Liquid Biopsy Technologies as well as in the company’s core areas Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials:
1. Biosensing & Interfaces: Technologies to interface between the biological and digital world.
2. Clean Meat: Enabling technology required to produce clean meat.
3. Liquid Biopsy Technologies: Solutions to overcome challenges in the liquid biopsy workflow.
4. Performance Materials: High-tech chemicals for the electronics and semiconductor industry, liquid crystals and OLED materials for displays and effect pigments for coatings and cosmetics.
5. Healthcare: Pharmaceutical and biological prescription drugs to treat cancer, multiple sclerosis (MS), infertility, growth disorders as well as certain cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
6. Life Science: Innovative tools and laboratory supplies for the life science industry that make research and biotech production better, faster and safer.
If your startup is active in one of those fields, or you see other collaboration opportunities with our company, you are welcome to apply!
What are the key benefits of Merck Accelerator?
– Get a business partnership: We want to partner with promising startups to build sustainable, strong and successful business relationships.
– Get access to our internal resources and networks: Connect our global network of over 50k experts and profit from their expertise and knowledge.
– Mentoring and Training: Tailored coaching sessions, workshops and mentoring by our senior management as well as internal and external experts.
– Funding: Kick off your collaboration project with up to €50k non-equity-based funding.
– Prototyping: Use high-tech prototyping tools at our Makerspace.
– Access to the Chinese market: Selected startups will also have the chance to extend their stay in our China Innovation Hub.
– Community: Build lifelong relationships with startups and internal teams.
1. Complete your F6S profile.
2. Fill out your application and submit the form on F6S by 25th of August 2019.
***The F6S profile and the Program application form must be 100% filled out to be considered! ***
→ Program Duration in Darmstadt, Germany: January – April 2020