Mutliverse’s INhatcher is an acceleration program that seeks to generate growth, innovation, and traction, through methodologies that include workshops, mentoring, and personalized advice so that entrepreneurs can design, iterate and scale their business models.
This program is completely FREE.
INhatcher is focused on entrepreneurs with businesses that can make use of the Multiverse platform to grow and scale. The methodology of the program allows supporting any enterprise, regardless of the industry in which it is located. INhatcher is an ideal program for entrepreneurs seeking:
- Disruption and innovation
- Growth Dedication and focus
- Market ambition
What are the goals of INhatcher?
Support, motivate, and direct entrepreneurs for their projects to become successful companies.
Support and attract talent
To be a pole of attraction of talent in subjects related to relevant industries, to propose solutions to specific problems through the generation of entrepreneurship.
Support the ecosystem
Create value in the entrepreneurial ecosystem through innovative methodologies that entrepreneurs will be able to systematize and replicate throughout their business trajectory.
How does it work?
15 enterprises are chosen to participate in the program, through a complete and exhaustive call and selection process. Once the enterprises that will participate in the program have been chosen, a diagnosis is made for each one, and they are given a personalized program that contains:
- Coaching and personalized advice
- Workshops of different themes
- Community and events
- Collisions and contacts with important actors that can generate value
- 4 months of acceleration program
- Team of advisors and mentors dedicated to each venture
- Program tailored to the needs of entrepreneurship
- Building relationships and opportunities
- Events and access to a community of mentors, advisors, and investors
Who can participate?
- Companies, enterprises or startups that already have a developed product and have sales of at least Q50,000 per year.
- Idea stage projects with an MVP (minimum viable product)
- Companies, entrepreneurship or startups that have at least 50% of their teams dedicated to the project they are presenting in INhatcher.
- Open call from March 15 to May 14, 2021
- Interviews with participants: From April 12 to May 14, 2021
- Announcement of selected startups March 28, 2021
- Acceleration program start: May 4, 2021
- Program closing: September 03, 2021