NMotion helps guide and support founders through the critical stages of startup development from idea to Series A.
NMotion started as an idea, an experiment to see if the burgeoning Lincoln startup community could come together and help startups move forward, faster. The idea was to provide a small amount of capital, shared office space, mentors, and a deadline to make as much progress as possible on a new startup idea. The idea worked and since 2013, we have invested in and helped accelerate 30 companies. NMotion is ready to take our program to the next level by partnering with gener8tor to offer a free 7 week accelerator program
Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity.
PARTICIPATING COMPANIES RECEIVE
- Access to a community of entrepreneurs including their fellow cohort members, as well as gener8tor and gBETA alumni.
- A formal relationship with at least 2-3 mentors with relevant expertise.
- Introductions to the gener8tor network of successful entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and technologists.
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the experienced gener8tor team.
- Office space.
- $1M+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.