Sting Accelerate gathers Europe’s most promising digital startups. Twice a year, the program provides hand-picked startups with 40 000 EUR in funding, free office space in Stockholm, tailored coaching, recruitment support and access to Europe’s broadest network of early-stage venture investors.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the Sting accelerator program you startup should match the following criteria:
- Launched MVP of product or service
- Business idea based on an innovative business model or technology
- Your idea should solve a big and real problem
- Scalable product or service that has a potential to grow into an international success story
- Be at team of at least two founders. Needless to say, we prefer mixed teams with regard to gender and ethnicity
What do we get if we are accepted?
- Weekly coaching and monitoring sessions with Sting’s business coaches and sharing with other accelerate-companies
- Breakfast seminars, lunch workshops and discussions on key activities that are relevant to your business
- Access to Sting’s network of investors and advisors
- An investment of 40 000 EUR from Propel Capital, support within financing
- Exclusive networking events including the final event Sting Demo Day
- Access to 30 hours of expert coaching in areas such as SEO / SEM, UX and Conversion Optimization
- Recruitment support from Sting’s Talent Management Team