Presenting the entrepreneurs of the Summer Institute 2019!
- Abby Pond with Queen of Cups Lingerie
- Alicia Sharp with Upfront Cosmetics
- Courtney Larkin with Luna Baby
- Jaclyn Wilson with JW Couture
- Margaret Scott with Scottage Cheeze
- Megan Gallant with Loran Olivia
Whether you have been following their progress all along or have yet to meet their entrepreneurs, we welcome you to the Summer Institute community. After three months of thoughtful design, prototyping, and business development, the cohort will share their stories of achievement. Join the Summer Institute to celebrate the hard work and vision of New Brunswick’s latest businesses with a global outlook.
- Doors will open at 6:00. Presentations will begin at 7:00.
- There will be an opportunity after the presentations to network and meet the entrepreneurs.
- The dress is business casual.
- Donations will help cover event costs and act as a pay-it-forward to the next group of entrepreneurs.
About the Summer Institute
The Summer Institute is an intensive three-month program that guides entrepreneurs through the process of turning their vision into a livelihood. Participants access funding for living costs and prototyping; as well as skills training and coaching to create a viable business. For more information, visit our website.